STEMTEC Teaching Scholar Acceptance Agreement
Acceptance of NSF/STEMTEC Teaching Scholarship and Acknowledgement of Terms
I accept the NSF/STEMTEC Teaching Scholarship and ackowledge the following:
- register as a half-time student or better, as defined by my campus, during the award period
- participate in a teaching activity during the award period. This may be on my own campus, at another
STEMTEC participant campus, or in a K-12 classroom. If I need assistance in setting up a teaching experience
, I will contact the STEMTEC Student Services Office or STEMTEC faculty on my campus for help in locating
such an opportunity. There is no minimum time commitment required.
- mail with this contract a photograph of myself with my name and current school written on the back
- provide a final report to the STEMTEC Student Services Office at the end of the academic year.
- attend at least three STEMTEC Teaching Scholar activities in the 2000-2001 academic year. I
will help to plan, and, when appropriate, advertise STEMTEC meetings on my own campus.
- give permission for my course grades and/or grade point average to be released, when requested
by the National Science Foundation for purposes of documenting the success of the Teaching Scholar
Created June 2000
Author: STEMTEC Webmaster